We have a vacancy for a project coordinator. You will work across the office providing high quality project administration for a wide variety of high profile international building projects at all stages of design and construction. You will be responsible for coordinating information and controlling documents including distribution to external consultants and clients. You will be a key player in the project teams working closely with the architects. Experience in construction procurement, contracts, RIBA stage is essential.
Responsibilities to include:
- Defining the scope of services/programme in response to the brief
- Benchmarking and calculating fees
- Issuing the sub consultants agreements
- Drafting fee letters for review
- Analysing fee impacts based on different programmes
- Defining the work frame under the contract appendices, including scope, detailed programme, responsibility matrix
You’re interested in the creative disciplines and the construction industry. You have an eye for detail as well as a high level of IT literacy, written communication and time management skills. You will support all levels of the office and have direct contact with the directors to assist them managing their projects. With initiative and enthusiasm you have the opportunity to develop this role and take on other responsibilities.
You will be cheerful, dynamic, assertive, efficient and professional with flawless English speaking skills and an excellent phone manner. You will use logical thinking to work semi-autonomously and ask the right questions.
- Educated to degree level in Engineering, Law, Construction Management or Architecture
- Outstanding organisational skills and a lot of common sense
- Ability to think logically and with fantastic attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Reliable, sensible and level headed
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to demanding deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel
- Experience with Union Square’s Workspace DLM an advantage
- Familiarity with construction stages and/or contracts
- Similar experience in an architectural or engineering practice, or contractor
- Familiar with document management systems such as Asite, Conject and Aconex
- Experience with Ms Project and Asta Powerproject
Salary dependent on experience.
All applicants must have the necessary work permits to start immediately.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter email@example.com
AL_A is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please